- 2 cups (9 oz) fresh raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tubs (12 oz each) frozen whipped topping, thawed (7 cups)
- 15 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- Garnish: 1 cup fresh blueberries and 11⁄4 cups fresh raspberries
1. Have ready a serving platter with a serving surface at least 10 x 8 in.
2. Purée raspberries and blueberries in a food processor. Transfer to a large bowl; fold in 5 cups whipped topping; remove and reserve 2 cups.
3. Place 1 graham cracker flat on work surface. Spread with 1⁄4 cup berry cream. Repeat, stacking crackers, until you have 5 layers. Place stack on its side on serving platter so crackers are horizontally upright (see photo, above). Add 10 more layers, sandwiching remaining berry cream and crackers (cream will hold layers together), ending with a cracker.
4. Coat cake with reserved 2 cups berry cream, then carefully cover sides and top with remaining plain topping.
5. Garnish top with alternating diagonal rows of berries, beginning and ending with raspberries. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Starting at 1 corner, cut cake diagonally for layered effect in 3⁄4-in.-thick slices. Cut 4 largest slices in half.
Planning Tip: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover loosely and refrigerate.