- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (4 serving size) package JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended; set aside.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in small bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add cold water; stir until slightly thickened. Gradually add to cream cheese mixture, beating after each addition until well blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping and the strawberries.
- Spoon evenly into 10 small dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Top each with a dollop of the remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.