- 2 1/2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Suggested coatings: chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, multi-colored sprinkles
- Melt 8 of the chocolate squares as directed on package; set aside. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Meanwhile, cover baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Shape chocolate mixture into 36 balls, using about 2 tsp. for each ball. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Melt remaining 12 chocolate squares as directed on package. Dip chocolate balls, one at a time, in melted chocolate. Return to baking sheet. Sprinkle with suggested coatings. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.